Monday 5 December 2011

MY LIFE WITH JESUS


My Life with Jesus….

Hi friends. I am Jasmin, doing my final year in school. It’s a great privilege for me to share my news on my life with Jesus. Taking Jesus into my life is the first best thing I have done. Without him I couldn’t have been this much hale and healthy. I am from a Christian-family.hm…let me start by saying about my family first. My father is a preacher, my mom is a Sunday-class teacher of course she loves every children’s. Then I am playing keyboard in our church with God’s blessing I started to play keyboard at the age of 10. I love to be with the poor children’s and I use to share the news of our lord Jesus Christ with them!!Singing is another talent Jesus gave me. He also gave me talent for composing songs! Even in my school and church, I use to get a lot of prizes in preaching, singing, handwriting, dance, etc. oops! Without his blessing I wouldn’t have got these prizes! Two years back I won 1st prize in Essay writing in National level, that too I was the 1st one to win 1st prize from Tamil Nadu for the past 10 years. It’s full and full because of his blessing and miracle. It also motivated me so much that Jesus can do anything. Within few days I got nice result in my Board Exams beyond my expectation! I also have a wish to start a children’s ministry and a singing band in my future. So everything is in the hand of Jesus. So if he wish, he can make it so.so friends don’t get tired of your failures keep Jesus beyond your failures and success. He will make it in the right time. He will make many miracles in your Life as an immediate surprise as he did in my life. So grow your Life with Jesus and you no need to worry he will take care of it and lead you all the way to success. Thanking you in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment